4 Mar 2013

Supplement Bottles Jars Storage Saving Time... Plus some tough love X



Some tough love X... Bottles & Jars of Supp Storage & Time Saving (At end of entry)...



Okay... What is ONE OF the biggest downfalls I see health fitness enthusiasts & athletes go through over the decades I've coached/competed various sports & trained?????




No its not How many good shakers you have...
Although having more than 1 is handy
But the best BPA no drip one I found is Sundesea..
I get mine from Iherb & always have a dozen in the cupboard..


The Answer: Not Removing LACK....

... Of preparation & consequential consistency leading to below potential results! In almost everything you do in life this resign-ates true. Work is critical, but if you don't put & keep yourself in the best position to do the work... You wont be able to do the work you need to do & do it consistently, hence reap real rewards.

Albeit you will  get blind sided by life events in general (even I do every now & again, hey I'm in rehab still a year out LOL), every now & again. Which is normal I may add, but not getting back to routine after a trip will snowball into a habit you don't want.

I get allot of people talking to me about how well their doing & they look the same, barre sometimes additional avoidable injury compared to where I saw them last year..

If your going to invest time to train, then allow yourself to do it with allocated & deliberate consistency, coupled with adequate powerful nutrition & appropriate evolving supplementation too of course....

Muscle gains (Which flip side also means Fat loss by overall composition) can be dictated by what you do 90% of the day you don't train in comparison.. What goes in your mouth, how often, day to day consistency, how you think & move throughout the day & Sleep/rest... How much time you waste actually doing nothing which adds value to your life... Etc. There-for it pays to look at your life's slices of pie outside of training to see where you can save time, do twofers with time & increase your gains, often becoming more thermogenicly efficient by result, constantly for GOOD!

THINK ahead...
PREPARE...

Spartan inconsistent efforts will produce you SQUAT & will be pouring your money/time spent down the Gurgler... You could practice only a little but consistently & PRODUCE a tangible result to boast, by comparison..

In the long run the more you think & prepare ahead of time... The more time & money you save, which actually means NOT a better waistline as-well as having more time to actually have fun & live a life!!!!


(DO YOU??... Live to Eat & Please others or Do you Eat & Please yourself to Live??
I know I unashamedly do the Latter...
I'm NO good to anyone if I'm not at my best & I want NO limitations within my control :P)

Eat & Do to Live Not Live & Do to Eat!

Oke... Enough heavy... Time for Supp storage solutions & sequential Time saving..


By far MY best kitchen purchase, A kitchen trolley/Caddy

Bonus chopping board Top or what I call the Supp operating table :)


Top draw.. Days ahead of Supps ready to go..


Top Basket.. Supps that dont need to be in the fridge stored vertical...
A little closer... Write on Jar content or stick on labels... No need to hunt through...


Second Basket... Jars too big t- lay down...
Third Basket.. Usually I have a dozen of salad tubs of BCAA powder mixes to take & go to gym... But a took a batch to store in locker & will buy some more salad tubs to also stash up this draw... As you can see there's only one there :-
Last Basket.. Some canned things in Bilk..

BCAA powder in the bottle holder side & diet cordials..









Really big supp jars I even store on the wine rack...








Over the past 2 decades of using shakers this brand is the most user friendly no drip I've found...
Plus BPA free... :)

Happy time Saving... XXXXXXX












Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming