8 Mar 2013

Tea Flower 'Lavender Dream'

'Lush flowering tea that's good for is also an art for powerful health. Flower pod tea's reminds me of when I'd drank Flower pot tea with girls after a night out, in the China town Tea house. Get some amazing tea flower balls and watch how the flowers grow. Lavender Dream Tea with Red Hibiscus Petals, Lavender Flower and Crimson Vitamin C rich - so calming. I have captured the flower Pot unfolding for you and something spooky appeared in my glass mug - tell me what you think of it? I get my Numi flower pods from Iherb (Iherb Discount code Link) Don't forget the related post Links at the end of this post. Enjoy :D'
From Chapter 07 Power Drinks (Link)

... What I Used;
  • Numi Lavender Dream Tea with Red Hibiscus Petals, Lavender Flower and Crimson Pod 
  • Boiling water 
  • Glass Teapot
... Hibiscus tea was the beverage of choice for Pharaohs in the ancient Nile Valley not just for the citrus taste but also for the believed health benefits and traditional functions/ceremonies. The PRETTY hibiscus plant is a tropical plant with flowers showing reddish-purple centres. The red calyces from this shrub's what's used to make hibiscus tea. It may also;
  • Be used as a 'refrigerant' to help maintain healthy body temperature as the Egyptians do :) 
  • Promote cardiac and nervous system health – traditionally aids nervous restlessness and difficulty sleeping 
  • Support blood pressure within the normal range 
  • Promote cholesterol levels within their normal ranges 
  • Help better manage a better body and your shaping up pursuits (My fav=D

... Lavender tea has beneficial constituents, including flavonoids, tannins, coumarins, and essential oil containing camphor, geraniol and linalool. It may aslo;
  • Help ease insomnia 
  • Help calm nervousness and anxiety, also may be used to alleviate stress and uplift flagging spirits 
  • Help treat an upset stomach, as well as flatulence and colic 
  • Help alleviate depressive and migraine headaches 
  • Help induce sweating and consequently reduce the body temperature during fever 
  • Useful as a mouthwash to combat halitosis
... A nip of Light Agave Nectar was added (optional) :D
... Place a pod in the teapot and pour over boiling water. The pod brings me back to playing with pretty marble days with the boys... LOLO Purple and Red peeking through...
... Allow to seep for 5 minutes
... Remember you can refill with water when the pots empty a few times to leech out the tea
... For Super soft Skin I usually add powdered goats milk to my milk bath, but I also added tea flowers... Divine :D
... OMG I was editing Pics for my next post and
I captured more than I bargained for...
Is it me or can you see people and a man looking back at me
from the glass mug... Totally eerie...... :zzz
I was on my own when taking these pics, no TV in the middle of
the day and the lens was only 10cm away from the mug.
How do you explain this? If you save and enlarge the above pic,
it looks as though a Bobbie is looking at me...
... Thank-you, 
Don't forget to follow and Share
In powerful health XxX, 

Some Related Post Links Below;