30 Jan 2014

Rehab/Update 'Tomorrow seeing the Surgeon'

Hey all, 
Just a quick one today...
I finally see another surgeon tomorrow morning for an opinion and recommendations going forward with the last MRI result in mind.


If worst case scenario I need more surgery - I'm really hoping to be able to get 1 or 2 mesocycles (6 to 8 weeks) more of conditioning without exasperating injury/op site. This would give a speedier recovery.

Unlike the the darn 10 months of no treatment/surgery being forced to use crutches for 10 months straight with severe resulting atrophy and worsening tendinopathy. Couldn't weight bear at all until I had surgery to fix the fragmented hip etc. This didn't help the recovery of the last surgery a year ago and I'm still physically and painfully paying for it every day every minute.

Will keep you posted on the conclusion from tomorrow and then I can realistically set my goals to the time frame or recommendations allocated going forward.

On another positive note - I finally have my Neck/C1C2 injected on Saturday. Which means I'll be able to fully relax(eccentrically) and contract (concentrically) in other words set up the building blocks and range to finally start rebuilding and correcting my upper body/back/delts to the pre collision glory. Wont be easy the collision has distorted the uppers to a loss of 9 inches off my delts and made it impossible to drop my delts which feels hitched up to my ears. Most obvious when you try to crack a Lat pose - shoulders are so peaky.

By releasing the tight neck I'll finally be able to have no pain and s[spasms running across my eye sockets/brow bone. The shot should last about 3 months and I may need another then of a lesser dose. It will be interesting to see how much we can get in and correct in this time frame. 

Chronic whiplash is excuse my French a bitch. It's the other things it causes like the constant head tension and migraine 24 7 - its just plain awful and you cant just pop a panadol or pain killer - doesn't work! Allot of people suffer from it for life post collision. I will let you guys now how this treatment pans out with my training approach. If you or someone suffers from whiplash - it may help...

Till tomorrow XxX

PS - Whoever the moron was running a red light this avo when I was crossing a green pedestrian light telling me to hurry up '.. yours'. Seriously I wanted to smash his hip with a hammer then force him to walk fast and see how he fared. Such a douche - couldn't help giving him the bird. Something I had allot of practice with through the 20 years I've spent on two wheels on the road. Good lord another rant LOL

Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming