19 Jan 2014

'Rehab Annoyance Surgeons Letter - RE 2013 full of swelling Discomfort/Still visible'

Okay the 3rd cortisone into the greater trochanter bursa (albeit post surgery this time a year after the pre surgery cortisones administered) requested by the surgeon was performed in November last year 2013 via Ultra Sound. 

For I saw the surgeon again in November 2013. He told me I had glute tendinopathy, not to ice, not to touch glutes, not to stretch etc. That it had to be left alone to heal and he didn't know how long that would take. He also mentioned I had residue Bursitis RT hip from the Surgery a year ago (I was a bit annoyed that it hadn't been picked up sooner and treated after the surgery - I mean a year later!?!) Upon checking hip it was still tender/limited.


I had some real concerns and complications in regards to the 3rd Cortisone Photos/Concerns/Images - Rehab/Update 12th Jan 2014 'Strapping 3rd cortisone LT Hip aggravation' With severe inability to recruit glutes to stabilize to function even to the level I' had gained post surgery. Setting me back 8 months in ability to walk without discomfort or do so with a closer to normal gait pattern.

On day 3 post cortisone the 3 inch RT Hip vertical swell dropped with no warning when standing back down for the first time in 18 months since the collusion. The vertical swelling diminished but the 2 inch horizontal still remains. But what really upset me is the non operated LT side gave way and crunched (Hip joint) which was extremely painful and swollen the next day. Now both hips are swollen with two different swollen bumps.

To add insult to injury I received a letter in the mail from the surgeon to the TAC - Read it - I highlighted what really upset me. Letter below...





... Thank-you, Don't forget to follow
This post is from Chapter 19 -
My Post Collusion Journey 'Power to Loss & Back again' (Link)
In powerful health XxX, Some Related Post Links Below;

Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming