5 Apr 2013

5th April 13 Resetting My Time Values...

I lurveeee my time so much, I like to practice...


  • Written sets of Goals 
  • Constant reviews 
  • Prioritized Goals 
  • Setting Priorities 
  • Written Game-plans 
  • Separate my Majors from Minors 
  • Concentrating well 
  • Saying NO 
  • Written Hassle lists, to diminish effectively over time 
  • Reading greatness 
  • Being aware of antiquated systems 
  • Questioning... UPFRONT! 
  • Thinking on Paper (Post it Notes, Journal, Project Book and; To Do List) 

So in time summary...
Progressively realize OWN Goals...


  • Have Dreams 
  • Set Goals 
  • Remember... Purpose is stronger than Object 
  • When Why gets strong How becomes easy 
  • Don't mistake movement for Achievement 
  • When working Work 
  • When Playing Play 
  • When "... " :D 
  • Analyse self 
  • Acknowledge habits 
  • Never Sell Out 
  • Keep own values 

Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming