11 Jul 2013

11th July 13 Some REAL rehab Progress Made :D Hooha




Yes I have abs (being disabled & in pain is no excuse for letting your guts go EVA) & this is them at their worst (Not enough protein in the diet) 

For past 16 months as most of you know I haven't been able to keep some supps & my normal protein intake/whey/raw eggs down due to my body not being able to as-simulate the stuff due to dealing with the 16 post collusion injuries/medication. Been on a max of 40/50g protein a day which is a far cry from my normal 350g daily pre collusion.

BUT guess what today is day 2 of 130g & Kre-alk/creatine & other supps I haven't been able to to take throughout this ordeal.

AND its staying down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO even though I'm still rehabilitating almost everything in the weight room still, I'm looking forward to more muscle growth.

IF everything continues like this I will be able to build everything barr legs which will start late November in increments to avoid injury to permanently damaged/missing ligaments from the vehicle impact 16 months ago.

WHIPLASH still a issue & it fully KO'd me today hence why I'm still up 1am with anti inflammatory s & valume etc...

BUT tomorrows another day starting in 3 hours for me & I'm going to play with how much I can regain in chest training range as the highlight of my rehab/training....

ALSO training the knight frank teams abs at the collins office & am looking positively forward to seeing their lovely faces :D

HOORAH more protein HOORAH muscle now yet to come in sight :D

Keep eyes peeled for Im going to share the best protein you can drink to build those muscles EVA :D 

HINT; Its extremely old school

OTHER improvements this week?? My Right scapula was compressed from the C1/C2 whiplash & when I did a LAT spread it wouldn't widen with only left side popping out 3 inches. But with the help of my physios long term torture kneading we finally cracked it this week! The first time in 16 months its let go!!!! My right lat spreads the same as my left NOW!!!! 

Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming