20 Sept 2012

20th Sep 12 Still in Limbo land & Tired




"Sometimes all we can do is receive a friendly headbutt from our fuzzball critters :)"




Thank you all for your concerns & questions today.. sorry to feel & be a Little flat. 'm just getting tired of
having to use a crutch indefinitely (don't know if or when surgery will happen).

Thank you to my sports psyche I just saw today, I seriously couldn't get through the bureaucracy & unfairness I'm facing now without you. Especially without a family here in Oz.

"I'm currently in limbo with no idea of realism of the future planned goals I  have (inclusive of rehabilitation start) & such is beyond my control. But will surely let you all know when I know. Feel like a race horse that's been stuck in a start box for 6 months."


I'm quite sick of the groin discomfort & mentally can only even think about keeping appointments & tending to long lost family who've just found me from abroad (would go back for at least holidays but am in no state for travel & don't now when I will be/if due to where injuries lay). Feel a little like a ship with no mooring...

I'm so bored of not being able to do anything or being able to function normally like everyone else. Would be amazing to  just do my shoelace without the flexion induced bruising/pull even.

Missing my beloved weights, they're arnt the same now because of the pelvic alignment  thus spine the resulting line of pulls are totally skewed & off & cant be entertained to much without exacerbating/creating even further in balances. Plus, its darn hard to stand with all your weight on one leg for it off centers thee power house over long term application. (Don't know how flamingos do it lol).

I haven't hit the weight room therefor but hope to be able to push my mental energy from whatever reserve I can tap to do a good upper body session tomorrow before seeing my wonder physio :)


I'm also keeping you all in the loop of course & trying to make a dent into research gathering for my renewals that i should of done in June. At least getting it all together of which i can now, will set in motion time to enjoy the 6 month renewal process (starting with performance nutrition).

Consequential research will also be used to benchmark the Fuerza business practices & applications - supplying even better services you all, once I'm allowed to get back on my feet :)


After airing things out today... 

I'm going to go & eat a grapefruit with stevia (Hard to eat when forced to be in a stressful situation with which feels theres no out, beyond my control - such things rarely happen but always kill my appetite to eat when they do) Also;


  • Going to also make a dent on vegetarian origins research & applications to modern diet....
  • Facebook Spain Gibraltar & UK... family
  • Hopefully be able to my appetite back & eat some more today..
  • Cuddle up to my fuzz bucket & book...
  • Settle for being stuck in the start box still... for now (Dreaming of the day I can stretch my legs again)


Lots of love & care to you all,
Train hard,
Eat well,
Be true to yourselves,
xxxxxxxxxxx
Nancee

Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming