16 Sept 2012

16th Sep 12 So Where Does one Put their headspace??




 State of mind...


"Themis Justitia with Sword of Truth & Scale" Greek mythology




































 "With imposed physical restrictions can I do think be?


  • Be positive? Out of touch with Reality
  • Relax? Body is physically tight with Survival instinct reigning supreme
  • Do more? Every stone that doesn't result in further fallout/delay has been unturned 
  • Add some fun? Cant even physical go out put on heels or sit relaxed at a cafe


"So where do I place my head space??


FIGHT back when pushed, demand & push for answers when method & reason is in question,  

REST when I fall, listen to body &  
GET UP when can, when the sun goes down
FOCUS on mental stillness & centering,
BREATH away neglect/tyranny/oppression from my paths veiw,
& keep repeating, for if I don't do these things I'm abandoning my responsibility for survival"

Nancy Wink, Mfs Fitness sciences, Cft, Ssc, Spn & Ft,
September 16th 2012



.... As one of my favourite men of time...


“You ask, what is our aim?

I can answer in one word.
It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.”
- Winston Churchill (Thankyou great man xx)

Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming