12 Nov 2013

Ayurvedic 'Turmeric GinApple'

'An old favourite for cleansing with super spice. At the moment I'm having to rest injected joints to settle
over the next 4 weeks to deal with the post op swelling and some of the long term injury I still carry. When my diet and activity is restricted I like to take the opportune to boost up my health and be alternative for a Haidas from excess controllable stress. Perfect hot beverage gets my mind going in the morning and clears my mind before bed at night. Don't forget the related post Links at the end of this post. Enjoy :D'
From Chapter 04 Warmingfit Beves (Link)

... What I Used;
  • Ground Turmeric
  • Ground Ginger
  • Applesauce homemade or Apple juice 
  • Agave to desired taste
  • Lemon Juice

... Add Turmeric and Ginger to a saucepan of water before bringing to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Add fresh Apple juice at the end with some lemon juice. Allow to cool
... Add Agave according to taste and store in the a pitcher to serve :D
...Thank-you,
Don't forget to follow and Share
Some More Post Links Below;

Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming