16 Oct 2013

16th Oct 13 Rehab update - TAC denying medical requested treatment for Whiplash/Head pain & the Trochanter Now is needing another Cortisone/ultra sound





 Hi all... A REHAB very quick update. Been a busy past week to push through treatment requested for the neck - whiplash by my GP/Physio/Surgeon. Need this to get to the next level of rehabilitation. It's been a 5 week exercise and was told today that the TAC insurance company doesn't accept and wont pay for it. It's now hand passed to my lawyers Maurice Blackburn. 

I've only been able to do some rehab at home in the past week half due to the rehab of neck roadblock pending further treatment. I admit after 18 months of this nonsense it did break me today. I want to be able to go out like everyone else, wear my heels, dance and have a social life. Not have to travel by reclining in Taxi everyday to medicos and rehab only... 


After my physio and teaching my power (yoga Pilate's class tomorrow - albeit not full demonstrators capacity) I'm sitting down to re-evaluate my goals/my company's goals... Maybe delay the stage and aim to start photo shooting Fuerza - basic level Power classes in March next year instead. It's been a business/promo to do and have had a few locations pre-organised. The latter has been sitting in wait, till I'm able to demonstrate yoga and Pilate's as an instructor, at a basic level again in the least (And am re-aligned - 2cm to go on hip & 2cm to go on the shoulder/trap R side :D)

One thing that's real clear I have lost nearly two years of my life in every way. Wherein it feels your in jail with no bars and are alive without being allowed to live. I still have a long slog ahead still. I just hate/detest feeling owned by an insurance company, who put games ahead of my health and living a life like everyone else yet alone everything else.  Especially now I'm turning 38 - you feel you should be at the peak with family and of your career - killing it - NOT still learning to walk without effort etc... Before having to rebuild all pre-collusion life from scratch again

RE stage... I need 5 months to diet down for a show at an entry bikini level which means starting November but alas without the requested rehab treatment, I can't even Rehab full capacity yet alone diet down/prep. Then the still visible swelling albeit better needed to be completely down by now.

The Greater Trochanter Bursa has also reached a plateau in its reduction of swelling/bursitis. Friction just from walking alone is enough to keep it flared for the muscles surrounding the hip are still normalising and strengthening (still 2cm deviance from 1 hip to the other). There is a noticeable swollen bump on the side measuring 3 inches in diameter and 2cm high) Makes it impossible to lay side on on the floor. 

Remember... I was forced to be on crutches for 10 months before any relative treatment/surgery to fix the break and sot tissue damage/loss. Then had 3 months post surgery crutches wherein I wasn't allowed to sit for 8 weeks. So the normal recovery post surgery doesn't apply. My lower body was forced to emaciation and neck/traps to overuse from pushing down crutches 11 months. Icing doesn't work due to the excessive knotting it causes to an already knotted Glute muscle which then pulls on the surgery work done (not good or pleasant)

I had cortisone injected into this bursa pre surgery which worked a treat, but the long term benefits of it was hampered by being forced to wait for the surgery to to fix the fragmented hip for 5 months after the shot. Due to TAC games. Benefits of the shot being lasting depends on the joint being stable/reinforced immediately after in the first place.  

So now my physios written to my hip surgeon, my GPs making the request for the TAC insurance company approval of another cortisone being post surgery. Hopefully we don't encounter games here! We're approaching summer and I like my shorts. But, cannot even where them in comfort for the fabric presses cuts into the side swelling just below the hip. 

I promise to keep you guys updated on this. The necks now with my lawyers and hoping to finalise get the below hip swelling treated by Novembers end :P Man I wish I was back abroad with my family now - you cant believe how much this bites. Thank god for my cat :D you guys and my clients. Being able to contribute in any way to others is one of the few threads keeping me going XxX



Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming