25 Dec 2013

Guaco 'Frozen Hearts'

~ Ready-made Frozen Hearts ~
'Mossy green goodness Guacamole made pretty. For access available
all times of the year with no spoilage or wastage. My pet peeve with fresh Guaco is the browning within days. DIY Guaco 'Frozen Hearts' are way too easy - just pull out your fav Guaco recipe and read on. I served mine here over Salad 'Millet Pea lentil Avo Heart' don’t forget there’s more post Links at the end of this creation. Enjoy :D'
From Chapter 01 EFAfit Food (F) Link
... What I Used;
Flexible Ice cube trays (I'm using my hearts one here)
Favourite Guacamole mix (I add a little lemon juice with mine to help avoid discolouring)
... Simple prepare your mix and add to the trays (via spatula or a piping bag) Then freeze, mine were frozen within 2 hours. Ready to go when needed
... Thank-you, don’t forget to follow and Share.
Some More Post Links Below;

Coming

Coming

Coming