4 Oct 2012

4th Oct 2012 Pain Diary Summary




"My brain is literally straining right now"


I missed my sports psyche visit this morning because of waking late - fevered and disorientated.


Overall, pain is greatly diminished to an ache even the burn directly over pelvic fragmentation/labrum tear has resided. But compensating muscles are knotted up more to compensate for lack of correct midline & pelvis stability/structure sound.

My hip is still aching though, especially to take a step & its even cracking then more so. I'm collapsing on it more without much feel of motor control.

I'm hoping to god I don't have a infection at the break, specially because of all the pressure the swelling must be causing on the broken joint.

My right bursa is 2" inches swollen compared to left & the top of hip illiac crest is 1 1/2" inches bigger. Tender to touch like light bruising..

Right now I'm still little feverish & my heads still splitting with headache & I'm still seeing double.

I tried to see my surgeon earlier on today but couldn't because the insurance company wouldn't approved any more trips to visit him this month (they only approved only 2, even though the pain diary (2/3) requires 4 trips alone). He's the acting surgeon who is awaiting their approval.

Ive spent a total of 4.20 hours with calls trying to remedy which is such a small matter in the grand scheme of my health care.

Jeesh my lawyers bill is just growing & I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel still.

I'm not quite sure what to do beside ice, voltaren & try to rest/sleep. Its scary to not know if you'll wake up tomorrow :(


Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming