27 Aug 2012

27th Aug 12 Layer upon Layer of Injuries inflicted





Hello world...


Im sorry to say that I did sustain mulptle injuries from the
taxi driver who used his cab as a weapon aginst my right side of body around 5 months ago.

I need plevis/hip surgery and; dont know when the insurance company will approve it. Im constantly deteriorating without the break being fixed and have no I dea when Ill be back at this stage but I do know I have a long road post op to get my my mind and body back.





So Im waiting for surgery then I can start rehab and go from there. Injuries todate are;
  • Fragmented Acetabulum Rim (Needing surgery)
  • Torn Labrum (Needing Surgery)
  • Overlying PSoas Bursa rupture and
  • Resulting Ganglin
  • Trochanteric Bursitis
  • Grade II tears of tib side (lateral aspect)
  • Bakers cyst
  • Fluid in Knee still
  • Disuse osteopenia/causalgia
  • Neuropathic Pain
  • Complx Regional Pain Syndrome with a ??????????????????????????????????? Now resolved If ever was an issue (My opinion it never was an issue - just an excuse for the Physician to presume without doing an MRI my Injuries)
  • PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
  • Hypervigilence
Without surgery the rest cant realy heal or be rehabed. It means I need crutch to walk for not long though, cant sit lye stand without any discomfort.


Most releif Im getting now is from Ice and surrounding Physio work for resulting knotts upmy spine and neck.

I appreciate any support or comfort expressed for I couldnt imagine being in a worse hell then what Im in right now.


Please all, train hard for me and love your legs for you have no idea how precious they are and taken so for granted.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX




Coming



Coming



Coming



Coming